"Quod me netrit me destruit."
What nourishes me also destroys me.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

To Be Continued . . .

This blog is currently under construction. I'm working on posting writings, pics and videos of our son . . . However, I also want to hear from you if you or your child(ren) suffer from an eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorder. Email me at nancy.mahmoud@gmail.com and tell me your story. Here is what I am NOT looking for: I don't want any stories about how difficult it was to get diagnosed because that is only a small part of the story. I want to hear about how your daily life is affected by not being able to eat. What do you do for birthdays or holidays? How does your child's school react? How is your child treated? How do you redefine life without food? I want positive and inspirational stories as well as those frustrations and challenges.

For those that want to read about my son's diagnosis, going from a restricted diet to not eating at all and his food trial visit my old blog at: http://theexpatlife.blogspot.com.

I am working on transferring those posts over to this one.

Thanks and be well,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment